[Oasfaa] Rejected Emails & Missing Addresses---New Info Anyone?

Mc Conahay, Pamela K. pmcconahay at ou.edu
Thu Feb 1 19:11:58 CST 2007

In sending out ballots for the 2007 OASFAA officer elections, we had
some email problems.  If you can give me any information (a corrected
email address, is the person no longer there, etc.), it would be
appreciated.   These people will not get their ballots until the email
issue is resolved.

Did Not Deliver:

Olenda Ray, CC's Cosmetology College ccsolenda at tulsacoxmail.com

Angel Rowell , City College, Inc, arowell at citycollegeinc.com

Dana Macedon, MetroTech, dana.macedon at metrotech.org

Becky Steeber, NE Technology Centers, steeber at netechcenters.com

Shelly Dreadfulwater, NSU, dreadush at nsuok.edu

Kriston Martin, NSU, gerler at nsuok.edu

Cindy Stice, NWOSU, ckstice at nwosu.edu

T.J. Williams, SWOSU, tj.williams at swosu.edu

Kelly Sharp, TCC, kisharp2 at yahoo.com

Catherine Swanson, TCC, cswanson at tulsacc.edu

Mailbox Refused to Accept:   (Was It Something I Said?)
Fonda Gentry, High Plains Technology Center, fgentry at hptc.net

Barrett Bell, OSU-Okmulgee, barrett.bell at okstate.edu

No Email Address on file with OASFAA:

Jonas Bourne, Carl Albert State College

Kodey Toney, Carl Albert State College

Tanja Gillens, CC's Cosmetology College

Carmen Butler, Langston

Sue Hart, Langston

Mary Salas, Spartan School of Aeronautics

Tiffany Schokemoehl, Spartan School of Aeronautics

Kathy Watkins, Spartan School of Aeronautics

Pam McConahay
Assoc. Dir., Compliance, Training & Lender Relations
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
1000 Asp Avenue, Room 216 Norman OK 73019-4078
(405) 325-4617  Fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu

This message, and attachments if any,  from the University of Oklahoma
may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading,
disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using
this information.  If you received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately.  Thank you.