[Oasfaa] OSRHE Secure File Exchange Site

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Mon Feb 5 09:47:42 CST 2007

The technical issues we were experiencing last week with the OSRHE Secure File Exchange Site have been resolved, and it appears to be functioning properly, including the automatic e-mail notification system.

We appreciate your patience as we continue to implement enhancements to the file exchange site.  We are very interested in receiving feedback from our institutional users regarding their experiences with this new process, so please do let us know how it is working from your perspective.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9378    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392