[Oasfaa] Systems Coordinator position available in Warrensburg, MO

DanGHolt at aol.com DanGHolt at aol.com
Mon Feb 19 10:08:46 CST 2007

From:   Phil  Shreves
pshreves at ucmo.edu

Subject:  Position Opening - System Coordinator - University of  Central
Missouri

Message:
Are you the kind of person who has always  yearned to work in the Office of
Student Financial Assistance at the University  of Central Missouri?   If so,
your dream has finally come  true.   You now have a chance to apply for a
dynamic and exciting  financial aid position, working with a terrific and notable
group of experienced  and friendly aid officers.

The full-time  12-month professional position of System Coordinator will soon
be the job of one  lucky person.   This position provides computer,
web-based, and  technology-related support for our office.   In addition, you'll be
coordinating the UCM student employment programs, helping reconcile our Pell
Grant award data, administering the ACG and SMART programs, and (try to stay
calm), you'll even get to handle RT-IV processing.

We're looking for a person with an earned bachelors degree  (this is
required) and at least one year of professional-level financial aid  experience (also
required).   Further, we'd like to find an individual  who preferably has had
two or more years of technical experience at a college or  university with an
implemented BANNER system (we're just beginning our 2nd year  of BANNER) here
at Central.

Now, I fully realize that  some of you would do this job for nothing, just
for the chance to work with  me.   However, the minimum starting annual salary
is $37,221, and  Central has a pretty attractive package of benefits for you
and your  family.

Interested?   I know you  are, so hurry over to _https://jobs.cmsu.edu_
(https://jobs.cmsu.edu/)  (the Position Number is  999099) for more details.
Also, be sure to apply before March  9th.   When you do apply, don't forget to
include a cover letter,  resume, and a list of three references.

This is  a great opportunity, so don't delay.   You don't want that person in
 the next cubicle to get your dream job!

Phil  Shreves
Director of Student Financial  Assistance
University of Central Missouri
Warrensburg, MO 64093