[Oasfaa] Systems Coordinator position available in St. Louis, MO

DanGHolt at aol.com DanGHolt at aol.com
Mon Feb 19 10:07:47 CST 2007

From:   Jeff  Herman
jeff_herman at wustl.edu

Subject:  Job Opening - Systems Coordinator

Message:
Washington University in St. Louis has an immediate opening for a Systems
Coordinator in the Student Financial Services (SFS) office.  This  individual
acts a liaison for systems related issues between SFS and Information  Systems
and oversees and performs processing with ED systems (i.e., COD, GAPS,
EdExpress, etc.).  While experience with these systems is preferred, it is  not
required.  For more detail on the position, including requirements and  other
preferred abilities, as well as application instructions, please visit our  Human
Resources Web site at hr.wustl.edu.
The requisition number for the  position is 071223.

Screening and interviewing for the position will  begin immediately and the
position will remain open until filled.

If you  have any questions feel free to contact me directly at (314) 935-5984
or  jeff_herman at wustl.edu.
However, all applications for the position must be  submitted using the
process outlined at our Human Resources Web site,  hr.wustl.edu - use requisition
number
071223.

Thanks!

Jeff  Herman