[Oasfaa] RETIREMENT

Yvonne Maxwell ydmaxwell at lunet.edu
Fri Feb 23 08:50:14 CST 2007

TO OASFAA MEMBERS:

Chuck Pappan from Langston University will be retiring, effective March 2.

The Office of Financial Aid will have a Retirement Party for him on
Wednesday, February 28, from 2 pm - 4 pm located at Gandy Hall - 2nd floor,
Main Campus.

We invite you to join us in wishing Chuck a great retirement.

You may also call him at 466-3283.  (However, he is out of the office today
)

Thank you.

Yvonne Maxwell