[Oasfaa] 2007-2008 OTAG Application Forms for Students Meeting the Requirements of 70 O.S. Supp. 2003

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Wed Jan 24 10:09:46 CST 2007

We have heard from a few folks who were having problems with the links provided earlier to access the 2007-2008 OTAG Application Form for Students Who Are Not Eligible to Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.  Please use the following links:

English:  http://www.okhighered.org/student-center/financial-aid/otag-undoc-app-07-08.pdf

Spanish: http://www.okhighered.org/student-center/financial-aid/otag-app-span-07-08.pdf

Please contact me if you experience any problems using these links or if you have questions concerning this alternative OTAG application process.