[Oasfaa] FW: SWASFAA Elections

Laura Coponiti lcoponiti at usao.edu
Wed Jul 18 09:14:13 CDT 2007

Good Morning,

I received the message below from Jacqueline our SWASFAA president asking
that I remind you that the SWASFAA elections are going on.  If your
institution is a SWASFAA member only ONE  person from each school should
have received an email with a link taking them to the election page.  Again
only one person from each institution can vote, if you don't know who that
person is you can check on the SWSFAA directory to see if you are the voting
member.  Don't forget this Friday July 20th is the last day to vote so
please go out and vote now and show SWASFAA that Oklahoma cares.

Thanks,

Laura Coponiti