[Oasfaa] OTAG Staff Availability March 28-30

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Fri Mar 23 13:40:41 CDT 2007

This message is to advise institutions participating in the OTAG and OTEG programs that Audrey Freeman and I will both be out of the office on business-related travel beginning Wednesday, March 28 through Friday, March 30, and Candice Amey remains away on maternity leave.  As such, no OTAG reports will be generated or processed on those dates.  Audrey and I will continue to check our telephone and e-mail messages periodically while we are out of the office.

If something urgent comes up during our absence next week, and you need to speak with us immediately, please contact Oklahoma's Promise staff member Greg Barton at gbarton at osrhe.edu or 405.225.9147, and he will contact us.  During this time you should continue to upload reports to the OSRHE Secure File Exchange site as you normally would.  Also, any checks that come in while we are away will be mailed to institutions as usual.

We will be in the office on Monday and Tuesday in the event we can be of assistance.  Please contact me if you have questions.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9378    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392