[Oasfaa] Citizens Caring for Children

Alicia Smith alicia.smith at metrotech.org
Fri Mar 30 11:58:31 CDT 2007

I would just like to remind everyone that we will once again be collecting
much needed items for the Citizens Caring for Children organization at our
Spring OASFAA conference. They provide support for children of all ages,
from infant through high school and appreciate our help very much. We will
have boxes to collect new or gently used clothing in all sizes, toys, and
school supplies.

Since monetary contributions are also appreciated we are sponsoring a great
fund raiser. We will be putting out jars with the names of several of our
very brave OASFAA members on them and you will be able to vote with your
money for your favorite, or in this case, most deserving. The "winner",
whose jar has the most money, will receive as a prize a pie in the face!

The participants will be announced at the conference, but be sure and bring
plenty of voting money!

Thank you so much for your continued help for this special and worthwhile
organization.