[Oasfaa] acg

myrna.cross myrna.cross at wosc.edu
Thu Nov 8 12:48:18 CST 2007

Good Afternoon!!

I think I've looked at these ACG's too long!!!  I do have a question if
someone out there can help me..  I have a 2005 graduate who is also OHLAP
elig.  He has never received an ACG because last year (actually after the
Fall 2006 when he progressed to sophomore status) he was not Pell elig.  His
gpa at that point was 3.13.  It is still over a 3.0 and he his now Pell
elig.  Can I give him an ACG this semester?  The only thing that is stopping
me is in some of the training materials we've received, it states that gpa
is only checked one time for elig.   Since his gpa was okay when he reached
sophomore status, is it okay to pay him now that he is Pell elig?

Okay, I'll stop rambling..  Let me know what you think.  Thanks!!!

Myrna Cross

Western Oklahoma State College

2801 N. Main

Altus, OK  73521