[Oasfaa] New Nelnet School Service Center info

Hancock, Ron Ron.Hancock at nelnet.net
Fri Nov 9 08:42:27 CST 2007

Good Morning,

As we previously announced, we will soon be closing our Tulsa School
Service Center. All functions will transition to our School Service
Center located in Lincoln Nebraska. Beginning November 19, all inbound
phone calls will be answered in Lincoln. We have worked closely with the
Lincoln office over the last few weeks to review our local processes and
any special school related functions. Our Tulsa office will continue to
work with Lincoln during the transition time to ensure we have a smooth
handoff.

I am attaching a document detailing the new numbers and addresses you
will need to begin using effective November 19. Kim Pearson and I will
continue to maintain our home offices in the Tulsa area and our contact
information is also provided for your reference. Please contact either
of us with any questions you may have regarding this transition. I am
confident you will continue to receive the same high level of service
you have grown accustomed to receiving from our Tulsa office.

Have a great weekend!

Ron Hancock
Senior Vice President
Nelnet
Tulsa OK
918.369.1889 - office
405.826.4131 - cellular
ron.hancock at nelnet.com
www.nelnet.com

 <<Lincoln School Service Center Contacts.doc>>

The information contained in this message is confidential
proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated
companies (Nelnet) and is intended for the recipient only.
Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying without the express
permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this e-mail.