[Oasfaa] OASFAA Fall Decentralized Training Announcement - Second Announcement

Larry Hollingsworth lhollingsworth at osla.org
Thu Sep 20 14:30:13 CDT 2007

Hi Friends,

We've had an excellent response to this training announcement, but there
are still several schools out there that I think will be coming. If you
have plans to attend, please take a minute to reply to me advising me of
who will be attending from your school.

Thank you,

Larry

******************

Hello Financial Aid Friends!

Please mark your calendars and register for the following exciting
training opportunity:

What: The NASFAA 2007 Fall Training Workshop Series on Counseling
Students and Families: Tackling Financial Issues

When: Friday, October 12, 2007. Registration 8:30 AM, Training 9:00AM -
4:00PM.

Where: The new Professional Training and Education Center on the Rose
State campus (map attached)

Why: Because one, it's free; two, each school will receive one packet of
training materials compliments of  OASFAA; three, lunch will provided by
the Oklahoma Lender Advisory Counsel; four and most importantly, you
will enjoy fun and informative training by Jonna Raney, Myrna Cross and
Nancy Moats!

How: Registration is easy. Simple reply to this email and give me the
names and titles of each person from your school attending. What could
be simpler? Please don't delay registering because we need to know you
are coming in order to plan accordingly for lunch. Many thanks.

We're excited about this training opportunity and look forward to seeing
you all. Come join your colleagues for a refreshing day of learning and
sharing! If you have any questions, please let me know.

Cordially,

Larry Hollingsworth

OASFAA Training Committee Chair