[Oasfaa] OASFAA Fall Conference on-line registration

Barron, David david.barron at okstate.edu
Tue Sep 25 00:08:21 CDT 2007

Hello everyone,

The moment you have all been waiting for is here.

The registration portion of our web site is up and running. Please go
ahead and register on-line from the conference section of the OASFAA web
site: http://oasfaa.ou.edu/conferences.html

The school individual registration link will be on the left hand side of
the page. The school individual registration fee will be $95. You can
choose the "pay now" option and mail the payment to Beck Garrett, the
OASFAA Treasurer, or you can choose to pay at the conference site when
you arrive. With either payment option you choose an invoice will be
generated and you can print it off to keep for you records.

We thank you for your patience regarding registration and look forward
to seeing you at the conference.

OASFAA Fall Conference 2007 October 24-26

"The Magic of Financial Aid: Making the Impossible Happen"

Sincerely,

David Barron

OASFAA Conference Chair 2007-2008

918.561.1228