[Oasfaa] Oklahoma Financial Aid Professional Development Day

Frazee, Lori M. (HSC) Lori-Frazee at ouhsc.edu
Tue Apr 8 13:21:43 CDT 2008

OU Health Sciences Center is hosting the Oklahoma Financial Aid
Professional Development Day for the 3rd consecutive year!

The workshop will be held Tuesday, May 13th, 8:30 - 3:30 at the
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Student Union.

Please see the attachment above for specific information.  Space is
limited so register online at www.amsa.com/training or email
traning at amsa.com.  For additional information please contact ASA's
Professional Services at 1-800-999-9080 ext. 2179 or OUHSC Student
Financial Aid at (405) 271-2118.  We have had a great turn out in the
past and the day is very informative and fun.  We look forward to seeing
everyone again this year!

Thank you,

Lori Frazee

Financial Aid Representative

OU Health Sciences Center

1106 Stonewall, Room 301

OKC, OK 73117

(405) 271-2118 Phone

(405) 271-5446 Fax

lori-frazee at ouhsc.edu

The information contained in this electronic communication is intended
to be sent only to the stated recipient and may contain information that
is CONFIDENTIAL, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure under
recipient or the intended recipient's agent, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the information is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies.