[Oasfaa] Web Security Warning on O-SAFE

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Wed Apr 9 09:16:40 CDT 2008

Several have reported they are continuing to receive a web security
warning when they log on to O-SAFE.   Our web administrator has advised
us that as of this morning he continues to work toward a resolution.  He
has assured us that the transmission of data on O-SAFE is indeed secure,
and it is safe to continue use.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may be causing, and we
appreciate your patience.  If you have questions or we can be of
assistance to you, please contact our office.

Shiela Joyner
Director, Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
PO Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice:  405.225.9378 or Toll Free 877.662.6231