[Oasfaa] Quick Survey -- OTAG -- Immediate Response Requested

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Wed Apr 9 10:44:44 CDT 2008

Attached is a survey for institutions participating in the Oklahoma
Tuition Aid Grant (OTAG) program regarding  preferences for a limited
number of additional 2007-2008 awards.  Approximately $400,000 remains
available in 2007-2008, and we must award additional funds in order to
maintain our eligibility for Oklahoma's allocation of federal LEAP/SLEAP
funds.

Please complete the survey and e-mail it to reports at otag.org or fax to
405.225.9392.  We intend to make a decision by the end of the week which
necessitates an immediate response.

REMINDER:  Friday, April 11 is the set deadline for submitting Spring
2008 Award Claim Forms based on the current awarding criteria  -- 1700
EFC and 6/25/07 FAFSA receipt dates.

IF YOUR INSTITUTION HAS A SIGNIFICANT NUMBER OF ADDITIONAL STUDENTS FOR
WHOM YOU ARE PLANNING TO CLAIM AWARDS FOR SPRING UNDER THE CURRENT
AWARDING CRITERIA, WE NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY.

Please contact me if you have questions concerning the survey.

 <<Quick Survey_OASFAA_0408.doc>>
Shiela Joyner
Director, Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
PO Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice:  405.225.9378 or Toll Free 877.662.6231