[Oasfaa] News and Gossip

Laura Coponiti lcoponiti at usao.edu
Thu Apr 24 09:08:53 CDT 2008

Here what little bit of news I know to help keep you updated (by the way you
were missed).

The results of the election are:

   President-Elect:      Nancy Moats

   Secretary:              Audra  Main

   Treasurer-Elect:      Tammy Higgins

   Delegate-at-Large:   Carol Stanfield

Kelli Kelnar won the OASFAA Partner Award and Sherry Hudson won the OASFAA
Distinguished Service Award.  Attached are pictures of the winners and the
lucky retirees.

Since a lot of you that I talked to had to listen to me talk about going
home and getting my daughter ready for her senior prom I thought I would
attach a picture of the final results.  Pam she is headed your way in the
fall, so you guys at OU take care of her.  I will give you her dorm room
number and I expect weekly reports. lol  Some how she managed to find a
degree we don't offer here, I don't know why she would not want to go to
school where her mom and dad both work and everyone on the campus know us
and her, go figure.

Pam, picture of you dogs would be nice to see.  We were all saddened to hear
about your stepmothers passing, it sounds like you were very lucky to get
such a good one.

Okay I did my part now it is the rest of your turn on letting us know what
is going one.  Vicki how are you doing!!!

Laura Coponiti

Univ. of Science & Arts of Okla.

1727 W. Alabama

Chickasha, OK  73018-5322