[Oasfaa] News and Gossip

Jonna Raney Jonna.Raney at okbu.edu
Thu Apr 24 10:07:21 CDT 2008

I have a little tidbit of news...

Debbie Stephens from SGU will be joining the Student Financial Services team here at OBU on May 12th!  Debbie has been at SGU about 4 years and was at SNU about 8 years before that.  We're excited for her to join us even though we're sad that we're losing Charlci Berry who is moving back to Texas to be near her family.

Pam,  I have to say that I'm a little surprised that you haven't chimed in on the discussion that's going on the finaid listserv yet.  Some people simply don't have a clue and may need to be enlightened on a few things.    I've hit reply a few times and started to give them a piece of my mind, but then I remembered that I can't afford to lose any more pieces.

Jonna

>>> Laura Coponiti <lcoponiti at usao.edu> 4/24/2008 9:08 AM >>>
Here what little bit of news I know to help keep you updated (by the way you
were missed).

The results of the election are:

   President-Elect:      Nancy Moats

   Secretary:              Audra  Main

   Treasurer-Elect:      Tammy Higgins

   Delegate-at-Large:   Carol Stanfield

Kelli Kelnar won the OASFAA Partner Award and Sherry Hudson won the OASFAA
Distinguished Service Award.  Attached are pictures of the winners and the
lucky retirees.

Since a lot of you that I talked to had to listen to me talk about going
home and getting my daughter ready for her senior prom I thought I would
attach a picture of the final results.  Pam she is headed your way in the
fall, so you guys at OU take care of her.  I will give you her dorm room
number and I expect weekly reports. lol  Some how she managed to find a
degree we don't offer here, I don't know why she would not want to go to
school where her mom and dad both work and everyone on the campus know us
and her, go figure.

Pam, picture of you dogs would be nice to see.  We were all saddened to hear
about your stepmothers passing, it sounds like you were very lucky to get
such a good one.

Okay I did my part now it is the rest of your turn on letting us know what
is going one.  Vicki how are you doing!!!

Laura Coponiti

Univ. of Science & Arts of Okla.

1727 W. Alabama

Chickasha, OK  73018-5322