[Oasfaa] News and Gossip

Hendrickson, Vicki vicki-hendrickson at utulsa.edu
Thu Apr 24 19:19:51 CDT 2008

Hi All!

I am doing good....thanks for asking!  Although good is subjective....it
is April 24th, TU promotes the May 1st National Admission Deadline like
there is no other option, and all of our little late applicants (I'm
sure none of your students apply late) are quite panicky waiting for an
award.  So, this is quite a precious time...:-)  Having said that, I
would rather be here listening to the wonderful attributes of our
students than where I was this time last year.  Sooooooo, truly all is
wonderful!!!!!

I loved seeing all the updates that have come through.   Congrats to
Kelli and Sherry....I am happy for both of you on your awards!  Pam, I
am so sorry for the loss of your step-mother, she indeed sounded like
she made a wonderful impact on your life.  What a goal to strive to
achieve, I hope that when I am gone someone will say that I impacted
their life.

For those of you who know my daughter Jordan, she just passed her
drivers license test.  Yes, I have a teenager now that is driving.  So,
the next time you see me, if my hair is completely gray, and I have many
more wrinkles.......you now have an explanation!  Oh......the issues
that come with children as they grow up!  The "manual" never warned me
about all these things.....

I absolutely have no gossip to bring to the table, but I love reading it
from all of you.  We truly missed seeing everyone at OASFAA.  I hope
everyone has a wonderful Friday........and a restful and delightful
weekend!

Congratulations to Marcia, Sheila, and Yvonne....I am so happy for you
all, but we will miss you all tremendously!  Thank you for your
dedication to our profession!

Vicki