[Oasfaa] FW: Summer Senior Concurrent Enrollment Reimbursement Form

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Fri Aug 1 15:06:58 CDT 2008

FOR PUBLIC COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES:

Please find attached the form for submission of high-school senior
concurrent enrollment waivers for the summer 2008 term.  As a reminder,
the policy requires reimbursement waivers may be granted to high-school
seniors only, up to six hours per semester.  A senior student is one who
has completed their junior year of high school in May/June 2008.  The
waiver should reflect tuition costs only.

Please complete your institutional data and return by email to
smauck at osrhe.edu  or by fax to 405-225-9230 by close of business August
15, 2008.

We will submit the reimbursement request for State Regents' approval at
their September meeting.

If you have questions, please let me know.