[Oasfaa] Term Based Reentry Question

mmccoin at tulsacc.edu mmccoin at tulsacc.edu
Thu Dec 11 15:58:36 CST 2008

This question has me a little bit stumped. If I were still in non-term I
know the answer and it would have been a done deal.

Here is the deal:

Let's say a student enrolls in 12 hours in 16-week fall term. The school
also has (2) 8-week parts of term within the 16 week term. The student
withdraws from the 12 hours in the full 16 week term prior to the start of
the 2nd 8-week part of term. Because of the withdrawal a Return of Title
IV funds calculation is completed. The required funds are sent back to the
source and we are good to go. Well, the student then turns around and
enrolls in 6 hours for the 2nd 8-week part of term. The student wants aid
for this session. What do you do??

Thanks for your help!

Matt McCoin
Assistant Director of Financial Aid