[Oasfaa] 2008-2009 OTAG Program Awarding Cutoffs

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Wed Feb 20 11:11:22 CST 2008

We have received a number of inquiries regarding OTAG awarding cutoffs
for the 2008-09 award year.  With funding for 2008-09 not yet
determined, we can at this time provide only an ESTIMATE based on the
assumption that 2008-09 funding will be comparable to the amount
provided for the OTAG program in 2007-08.  Funding decisions are
normally made in late May as the legislative session nears an end, and
we will re-evaluate if necessary once funding has been finalized.  With
these cautions in mind, we offer the following 2008-09 packaging
guidelines for OTAG:

*	The estimated FAFSA receipt date cutoff for awards is April 30,
2008

*	The estimated EFC cutoff for awards is 1700

Additional information regarding the 2008-09 OTAG program will be
provided as it becomes available.  Please contact me if you have
questions or if we can be of assistance.
Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9378    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392