[Oasfaa] Team Updates

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Fri Feb 22 09:32:50 CST 2008

There have been several schools that have been added to the teams for
the Citizens Caring for Children collection drive, so please take a look
at the newest version of the lists.  Because we are working with only
the Fall registration lists in capturing email addresses, this means
that the information supplied to the captains may not include everyone
in your offices.  Remember, we would love to see participation from
everyone in your office, not just those attending the conference!

Thanks,

Mendy Schmerer

Office of Student Financial Aid

Financial Aid Coordinator