[Oasfaa] OASFAA Support Staff Training

Larry Hollingsworth lhollingsworth at osla.org
Wed Jan 23 14:13:41 CST 2008

Hello Friends,

Just a quick note to ask you to mark a day on your calendar and to get a
little feedback from you.

We have chosen Friday, March 14th as our OASFAA Support Staff Training
date. Please mark it on your calendar. I will be getting back with you
on the details, but suffice it to say we are going to have a spectacular
training day with Steve Morgan, who is a professional speaker. Many of
you have heard him at OSAFAA and/or SWASFAA Conferences, and we want to
provide our support staff with the same wonderful experience. I
guarantee you that anyone who attends this training will walk away
motivated! The training is free, it will be in OKC and lunch will be
provided. How's that for a deal?

Now, would you please take a second and reply to me and let me know how
many support staff you think you might send to this training
opportunity? I don't need names right now and I'll not hold you to your
count, but it's been a while since we've had support staff training. I
just don't know what to expect in terms of numbers. So, if you don't
mind, please shoot me an estimate and we'll go from there.

Many thanks,

Larry