[Oasfaa] Distinguished Service and Partner Awards

Andrew Hammontree AHammontree at francistuttle.com
Thu Jan 24 08:47:29 CST 2008

Good morning,

I hope everyone is doing well … It's time to solicit nominations for
the Distinguished Service and Partner Awards, which we will give away at
the spring OASFAA conference.  The Distinguished Service Award is
intended to recognize a practicing student financial aid professional
who has contributed unique and long lasting efforts to the association,
the profession, or the cause of financial aid in Oklahoma.  The Partner
Award is given to another individual, not a practicing aid
administrator, whose efforts are important to advancing the profession
or the needs of the students in Oklahoma.

If you would like to nominate anyone for either of these awards, please
email me your nomination.  The board will decide on the recipients at
the next board meeting.

Thanks,

Andrew Hammontree
Director of Financial Aid and Scholarships
Francis Tuttle Technology Center
405.717.4336