[Oasfaa] Perkins Loans

Sherry Hudson shudson at se.edu
Tue Mar 4 15:26:14 CST 2008

Good Afternoon,

If any of you still participate in the Perkins Loan program - I am
interested in what is required for what my Bursar's Office is calling a
"Perkins Pre-loan Questionnaire".  Is this a requirement - it asks a lot
of detailed questions - and guess who gets to collect them???  You got
it, we do.  So we are trying to downsize this form and put it on our
website - but I want to know what is required before doing this.

Thanks in advance for your help

Sherry

** Please note new email address & web address

Sherry Hudson

shudson at se.edu

Director of Student Financial Aid

Southeastern Oklahoma State University