[Oasfaa] FW: NASFAA's 2008 Best Practices Symposium

Lynell Armstrong lynella at gctech.org
Wed Mar 5 14:15:23 CST 2008

Good afternoon, everyone.
I have been asked to share the information below with you about an
upcoming Best Practices Symposium.

Also, if your school is a NASFAA member, don't forget to vote right
away.  Our own Sherry (Foster) Hudson is running for
Representative-at-Large.  It's always nice to have Oklahomans on the
NASFAA Board of Directors.  Let's help her win!

Have a wonderful day!
Lynell Armstrong