[Oasfaa] FW: Update of January 2 Guidance Memo on undocumented persons

Fair, Bryce bfair at osrhe.edu
Mon May 19 08:33:10 CDT 2008

FYI - attached below is an updated version of the guidance memo on
undocumented immigrant students.  There are no changes in policy, just a
few clarifications.  Let us know if you have any questions.

Bryce Fair
Assoc. Vice Chancellor for Scholarships & Grants
Phone:  (405) 225-9162
Fax:  (405) 225-9230