[Oasfaa] Dear Colleagues

Spano, Anthony anthony.spano at salliemae.com
Wed Nov 5 12:34:31 CST 2008

Dear Colleagues

This week, I accepted the position of Campus Dean at Devry University in Oklahoma City.  I am very excited about the opportunity before me and the challenges that come with it.  I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with Sallie Mae and you over the past few years and the relationships gained as a result.  Robb Cummings will be taking over most of my territory.  Robb currently is the Senior Account Executive in Kansas and Nebraska.  He brings a wealth of experience and knowledge and his only knock is that he is a Jayhawk fan :-)

Thank you so much for your dedication to our industry and the kindness you have shown me.  I am sure we will be seeing each other in the future.

Anthony Spano - Sallie Mae

Senior Account Executive

(405)603-2098

(405)990-9099cell