[Oasfaa] UCO Position available

SMcGill at uco.edu SMcGill at uco.edu
Fri Oct 17 10:47:41 CDT 2008

The University of Central Oklahoma is pleased to announce that we have a
Financial Aid Counselor position available at this time.  If you, or
someone you know is interested  in this position, please go to the UCO
website at

                                                https://jobs.uco.edu

By the way, effective January 2, 2009, UCO is officially dropping the "k"
in our web and email addresses, so it will be "uco.edu instead of
ucok.edu".  You can start using it now if you like.

"I will bless the Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in my
mouth."
                          Psalms 34 : 1

Sheila McGill, Financial Aid Director
Student Financial Services
Nigh University Center, Room 141
University of Central Oklahoma
Edmond, Oklahoma  73034
Office (405) 974-2300
Fax     (405) 974-3895

**ADDRESS CHANGE NOTICE**-The University of Central Oklahoma is
moving to a new Internet address.  This e-Mail address and web
sites are now available at uco.edu.  All e-mail addresses and web
sites will use uco.edu effective January 2, 2009.

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any