[Oasfaa] ATTN: Dallas FSA attendees!!!

Jonna Raney Jonna.Raney at okbu.edu
Fri Oct 24 13:37:56 CDT 2008

Some of us have been talking and thought it would be nice for us to get together during the Dallas FSA conference next week.

So, if you're planning to be in Dallas next week and would like to get together for dinner on Wednesday evening, let me know.  Also, if you have any ideas of a good place to eat for 20-30 oasfaa people, I need to know that too!

We're planning to meet in the lobby of the conference hotel about 6:00 on Wednesday evening.  We're thought Wednesday would be good because it's Laura Coponiti's birthday!! (or at least that's what I've heard thru the grapevine...)

Again, please let me know if you're going to join us so we have an idea of where would be a good place to make reservations.

See you in Dallas!
Jonna