[Oasfaa] ATTN: Dallas FSA attendees!!!

Laura Coponiti lcoponiti at usao.edu
Fri Oct 24 15:07:10 CDT 2008

Hey who had been talking about me????

Laura

-----Original Message-----
From: oasfaa-bounces at lists.onenet.net
[mailto:oasfaa-bounces at lists.onenet.net] On Behalf Of Jonna Raney
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 1:38 PM
To: oasfaa at onenet.net
Subject: [Oasfaa] ATTN: Dallas FSA attendees!!!

Some of us have been talking and thought it would be nice for us to get
together during the Dallas FSA conference next week.

So, if you're planning to be in Dallas next week and would like to get
together for dinner on Wednesday evening, let me know.  Also, if you have
any ideas of a good place to eat for 20-30 oasfaa people, I need to know
that too!

We're planning to meet in the lobby of the conference hotel about 6:00 on
Wednesday evening.  We're thought Wednesday would be good because it's Laura
Coponiti's birthday!! (or at least that's what I've heard thru the
grapevine...)

Again, please let me know if you're going to join us so we have an idea of
where would be a good place to make reservations.

See you in Dallas!
Jonna