[Oasfaa] Dallas Dinner!

Jonna Raney Jonna.Raney at okbu.edu
Fri Oct 24 16:00:54 CDT 2008

I just realized that some may be out for the OGSLP training today or for other reasons, so if you are a workaholic and you check your email on the weekends (like me) feel free to email me if you can go.  We have about 30 going so far!

Ron Hancock said it's not too far from the West End, so maybe TGIFridays, Gators, or something like that, so I'll talk to some of you at the conference and then try to get the reservations in once I have a more concrete number!

See you next week!
Jonna