[Oasfaa] Dallas Dinner one last time!

Jonna Raney Jonna.Raney at okbu.edu
Sun Oct 26 12:20:26 CDT 2008

We have reservations at the Cadillac Restaurant in the West End.  It's about a 10-15 minute walk from the conference hotel.  The have reserved a banquet room on the second floor overlooking the West End and they will have a Mexican buffet set-up for us.  The price of the buffet will be $12-$15 each.

So far, I have 43 people signed up to go with us and the room will accommodate a lot more, so let me know if you want to join us.  Final details will be worked out when the hostess calls me on Monday.

Hope to see everyone from OASFAA at the dinner! Remember, we will meet in the lobby of the Hyatt Regency at 6:00 on Wednesday evening. The website for the restaurant is at http://www.cadillacbar.com/ .

Jonna