[Oasfaa] Financial Aid TV

SMcGill at ucok.edu SMcGill at ucok.edu
Tue Sep 16 08:56:34 CDT 2008

Good morning OASFAA, yeah I am still here for a little longer.  Hey, is
anybody using or planning to use the "Financial Aid TV" for TEACH Grant
Counseling.  If not, would you care to share how you plan to handle the
Counseling?

"I will bless the Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in my
mouth."
                          Psalms 34 : 1

Sheila McGill, Financial Aid Director
Student Financial Services
Nigh University Center, Room 141
University of Central Oklahoma
Edmond, Oklahoma  73034
Office (405) 974-2300
Fax     (405) 974-3895

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any