[Oasfaa] OASFAA Board for 09-10

Tammy Higgins thiggins at neo.edu
Mon Jun 1 10:39:21 CDT 2009

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes!  I will really miss you all at
OASFAA and hope that our paths will criss-cross at other fin aid events.
Thanks so much, Mendy for taking over my duties this year as Treasure!
You're amazing!  Also, please keep me updated on those babies!  (I'll start
a little rumor!).

Tammy

Tammy Higgins, Director

Office of Financial Aid