[Oasfaa] FW: OKPromise Eligibility Lists

Alexander, Carol calexander at osrhe.edu
Wed Jun 24 10:35:44 CDT 2009

I have posted a new list to the OKPromise Eligibility List site.  The 2009 Pending Final Paperwork list contains 2009 high school grads whose final paperwork has not been processed yet.  Simply put, the status of these students is pending.  When the final paperwork has been processed, the student will be removed from this list.

1.  This list contains ONLY 2009 HS grads and is only a partial list.
2.  The students on this list are NOT eligible nor are they ineligible at this time.
3.  If a student is not on this list, you should check the 2009-10 Eligibility List.
4.  If a student is not on this list or the 09-10 Eligibility, you should assume the student is not eligible.
5.  If the student has received an award letter this summer and is not on either list, there could be a problem with the SSN.  They should call our office at this point to clarify.

Please use caution when working with this 2009 Pending Final Paperwork list.  I cannot stress enough that these students are not eligible until you find them on the 2009-10 Eligibility List.

Carol Alexander
OKPromise