[Oasfaa] OASFAA Support Staff Training Announcement - Change in Location

Larry Hollingsworth LHollingsworth at osla.org
Mon Mar 2 11:30:00 CST 2009

Quick reminder and please note change in location!!!

What: FREE Financial Aid Support Staff Training

When: Friday, March 13th Registration 8:30- 9:00, Training 9:00- 12:00,
Lunch 12:00- 12:45, Training 12:45- 3:45.

Where: Tom Steed Center at Rose State University (I-40 and Hudiburg
Drive - exit 156b)

Who: Steve Morgan, professional motivational speaker.

For any who missed our original announcement (or let it slip to the
bottom of the pile) Steve Morgan is returning to do another day of
training for us! This is a wonderful training opportunity for all types
of support staff. Remember, this training is not about the nuts and
bolts of financial aid though. This year Steve will be covering the
challenge of change (ain't it the truth!), the 4 phases of attitude
(we've all got one of those!) and the paradox of our times (oh boy are
we ever confused!).  Steve remembers our group from last year (we're an
unforgettable bunch!), and he's looking forward to being with us again.

Because there is no cost to you for the training or lunch, it will not
be necessary to pre-register. You will simply register on-site. However,
I still need your help with an accurate count so we can be on target for
the lunch count.  Again this year, the Oklahoma Lender Advisory Council
will be providing lunch. If you have not already emailed me with a
count, or if you need to make a change to your count, please do so now.

Space will not be an issue. The refurbished theater room in the Tom
Steed Center is nicely done. The theater room offers a great set-up for
this training. You might remember the building sits just north of I-40
with easy entry/exit access to the interstate. We're glad for you to
send as many support staff as you'd like. If you have any questions,
please let me know and I'll reply promptly.

Thank you,

Larry Hollingsworth

OASFAA Training Committee, Chair