[Oasfaa] OASFAA Conference

Perry, Lori A. lperry at rose.edu
Mon Mar 2 16:45:15 CST 2009

OASFAA Members,

It has been brought to my attention that an incorrect phone number and
address was listed for the Sheraton Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
in Midwest City.  This is the location for the upcoming spring OASFAA
conference to be held April 15-17, 2009.   I apologize for the
misinformation and really don't have a good excuse for the
error...except I was totally writing from the seventies, dude!

Here is the corrected info:

Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center

5750 Will Rogers Road

Midwest City, Oklahoma 73110

Phone: (405) 455-1800

Please remember the deadline for making the hotel reservations is
Friday, March 13th.

Lori Perry

Conference Chair