[Oasfaa] OASFAA Support Staff Training Announcement - Final Reminder!!!

Larry Hollingsworth LHollingsworth at osla.org
Tue Mar 10 08:08:18 CDT 2009

Please remember the change in location!!!

What: FREE Financial Aid Support Staff Training

When: Friday, March 13th Registration 8:30- 9:00, Training 9:00- 12:00,
Lunch 12:00- 12:45, Training 12:45- 3:45.

Where: Tom Steed Center at Rose State University (I-40 and Hudiburg
Drive - exit 156b)

Who: Steve Morgan, professional motivational speaker.

I haven't heard from several schools and do not know if that means you
are not sending anyone or simply have forgotten to notify me of how many
might be coming from you're school. Please, if you are coming and plan
on eating lunch with us, and you have not given me a count, I need to
hear from you today. Again this year, the Oklahoma Lender Advisory
Council will be providing lunch.

Space will not be an issue. The refurbished theater room in the Tom
Steed Center is nicely done. The theater room offers a great set-up for
this training. You might remember the building sits just north of I-40
with easy entry/exit access to the interstate. We're glad for you to
send as many support staff as you'd like. If you have any questions,
please let me know and I'll reply promptly.

Thank you,

Larry Hollingsworth

OASFAA Training Committee, Chair