[Oasfaa] "Stayin' Alive" Spring Conference

Perry, Lori A. lperry at rose.edu
Wed Mar 11 08:50:23 CDT 2009

Greetings OASFAA:

Attached please find an updated tentative agenda for our spring 2009
conference to be held April 15-17 at the Reed Conference Center in
Midwest City.  The theme for the conference is "Stayin' Alive".  The
program committee has planned a dy-no-mite program that will provide you
with valuable training as we all try to "stay alive" in our ever
changing environment.  You also won't want to miss the  groovy trip back
to the seventies to boogie your Thursday night away!  Make plans now to
pull out your disco shoes, go-go boots and polyester best as the
entertainment committee prepares for a "Thursday Night Fever" with DJ
Anthony Spano spinning the tunes.  We will have some great giveaways so
your 70's fashions and dancing moves will not go unrecognized!

Please be reminded to register online for the conference at
www.oasfaaok.com <http://www.oasfaaok.com/>  by April 8.   You should
get an email from contact at oasfaaok.com <mailto:contact at oasfaaok.com>
after you register, but some spam filters may block the email unless you
add it to your "safe" list.  If you have difficulties registering
online, please contact Janie Prior at jprior at eoctech.org
<mailto:jprior at eoctech.org> .  This year's cost for school members is
$125 for the entire conference or $60 for one-day attendees.

The address to the Sheraton Hotel is 5750 Will Rogers Road, Midwest
City, OK 73110.  The phone number is (405) 455-1800.  Please let them
know that you are with OASFAA so you can get the room rate of $104 per
night.  In order to guarantee this rate, you will need to reserve your
room by this Friday, March 13, so please do not delay making your
reservations.

Registration will open at 10:00 a.m. on April 15th  and the conference
will begin at 1:00 p.m. with a general session.  Please notice there
will not be a Wednesday lunch served this year.

Also, please remember our service project, "Shake Your Groove Thing"
benefiting the Citizens Caring for Children.  Please start collecting
backpacks, duffel bags, pajamas and sweats to donate to this
organization.  The results and some fun entertainment will be revealed
during our Thursday night entertainment.  You don't want to miss out on
some groovy dance moves.

This conference is going to be "outta sight" so register now!

Sincerely,

Lori Perry

Conference Chair