[Oasfaa] (no subject)

Andis, Kelin kelin.andis at salliemae.com
Wed May 13 14:46:28 CDT 2009

Thanks Diane!

From: Hogue, Diane [mailto:HogueD at tinkerfcu.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 3:42 PM
To: oasfaa at onenet.net
Cc: Pyle, Ryan; Andis, Kelin

Dear Colleagues,
It is with great regret that I must write to you and let you know that as of Monday, May 11, 2009 Tinker Federal Credit Union had to make the very difficult decision to temporarily suspend its participation in the student loan program.  However, any loan guaranteed prior to that date will still be funded.  If a loan is transmitted for guarantee after May 11th, OGSLP will contact the school and ask that the student choose another lender.  We hope that making this decision now will lessen the impact to students you will be packaging for Fall/Spring 09/10.

TFCU, specifically Laura Coleman and I, have valued the business relationships we have established with many of you through the years, as well as the friendships that have developed over time.  We hope that the service we have provided to your school and our students were top notch, and that if marketplace conditions improve TFCU could re-consider their future participation in student loans.

As for Laura and me, we will continue to work at the credit union through the end of the year in student loans to ensure pending disbursements are made and phones are answered.  During this time, the credit union will be working with us to find continued employment with TFCU.

Thanks to each of you for the years we have worked together making Oklahoma students successful in higher education.  If you have any questions, feel free to call me directly.

Diane Hogue
AVP/Manager Student Loans
405-319-2560

This E-Mail has been scanned for viruses.