[Oasfaa] New Director at UCO

Becky Garrett bgarrett at uco.edu
Thu May 14 10:38:07 CDT 2009

The University of Central Oklahoma Office of Student Financial Services is pleased to announce we have a new director.  Susan Prater will be joining our staff as director on Tuesday, May 26, 2009.  Many of you may remember Susan from when she was the director at Francis Tuttle Technology Center.  For the past 10 years she has been working in financial aid in Minnesota and is looking forward to coming back to Oklahoma.

Becky Garrett
Assistant Director for Technical Services
University of Central Oklahoma
405-974-5325
fax:  405-340-7658
bgarrett at uco.edu

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze,
Blue, and Green!  Please print this e-mail only if absolutely
necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any