[Oasfaa] Need a quick response on Document Imaging

Bledsoe, Mary Lou mary.bledsoe at okstate.edu
Fri May 22 08:29:03 CDT 2009

This request is for schools that document image (scan) their paperwork or those that don't and have an opinion.   I am looking for your processes or opinions.  I need to put something together pretty quickly, so your quick response would be appreciated.  Do you have a dedicated person that images your paperwork?  If so, are they work studies, temporary-part-time staff or part of your fulltime staff?  How do you feel about work studies being responsible for your scanning?   If you have work studies in charge of your scanning, how often does the position turn over?   How important do you think consistency is in scanning your documents?  Overall, how do you feel about this subject?   Thank you for your quick response!

Mary Lou Bledsoe

Mary Lou Bledsoe
Director, Student Financial Services
OSU Institute of Technology