[Oasfaa] FW: [swasfaaL] SWASFAA: Awards Recognition

Laura Coponiti lcoponiti at usao.edu
Mon Oct 12 16:59:33 CDT 2009

Hello All,

Below is an email that David Page sent out regarding SWASFAA Award
Recognition.  Please let me know if you or anyone from your school that is a
SWASFAA member falls into this category.  I will make sure the information
gets to David or you may send it to him directly.

Thanks,

Laura Coponiti
SWASFAA-Oklahoma Delegate at Large