[Oasfaa] ARRA Reporting for State Institutions

David Barron dbarron at rsu.edu
Wed Oct 14 14:44:05 CDT 2009

FYI:

Just in case your financial aid office was not informed yet:

If you are a state institution the ARRA reporting is being coordinated
through the State Regents.

DO NOT report for your individual state institution as this will cause
duplicate reporting.

Here is part of an e-mail sent by Steve Funk, Deputy State Comptroller,
Office of State Finance.

"Sheri Mauck at Regents has notified all institutions' finance officers
of the reporting process and has explained that individual institutions
do not need to register with FederalReporting.gov as they have submitted
the information to OSF for the centralized upload to the federal
government.
It could be that this communication has not reached out to other
divisions of these institutions (financial aid, etc.).  I will ask Sheri
to communicate this information again.

Thank you and if you have further questions or comments, please call me.

Steve L. Funck, CPA
Deputy State Comptroller
Office of State Finance
State of Oklahoma