[Oasfaa] NASFAA committee

Berg, Julie julie.berg at okstate.edu
Tue Sep 8 10:00:33 CDT 2009

Everyone,
I was asked to serve on the NASFAA Technology Initiatives Committee, but have had to decline for this year.  NASFAA is looking for someone from the SWASFAA region to take my place.  If you've not served on a NASFAA committee before, it's a wonderful experience.  There is a  fall meeting in Washington DC (NASFAA pays all of your expenses), scheduled for October 3-4.  You would fly in on Friday and fly back out Sunday afternoon.
If you'd like more information I would be happy to talk with you  or just let me know if you're interested and I'll pass your name on.

Julie M Berg
Associate Director
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Oklahoma State University