[Oasfaa] Upcoming OTAG Deadline

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Fri Sep 18 12:57:31 CDT 2009

This is a reminder that Friday, October 2 is the date by which all
institutions participating in the OTAG program must have submitted their
initial fall semester award claim.  As stated in the OTAG Timelines and
Procedures for 2009-2010, the president or chief executive officer at
any institution not meeting the October 2 deadline will be notified.

While October 2 is NOT the final deadline for submitting fall OTAG award
claims, we do request cooperation from all institutions in finalizing
their fall award claims as soon as possible.  The timeliness of award
claims submitted by institutions leads to the timeliness of OSRHE being
able to identify funds availability and reevaluate our awarding cutoffs
(currently 1700 EFC and FAFSA receipt date 4/30/09).

If you need a pre-populated OTAG Award Claim Form, please send e-mail
reports at otag.org.

If you need a blank OTAG Award Claim Form template, click here:
http://www.okhighered.org/admin-fac/FinAidResources/docs/otag-award-clai
m-form09-10.xls.

We appreciate your assistance in delivering OTAG funds to Oklahoma's
students, and we appreciate your cooperation in finalizing your fall
OTAG award claims and disbursements as expeditiously as possible.
Please contact our office if you have questions or need assistance with
the OTAG award claim process.

Shiela Joyner
Director, Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
PO Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet: sjoyner at otag.org <mailto:sjoyner at otag.org>
Voice: 405.225.9378 or Toll Free 877.662.6231