[Oasfaa] OSU-OKC Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships is looking for experienced temporary Verification Processor

Carter, Bessie cartebm at osuokc.edu
Tue Sep 22 11:28:25 CDT 2009

Hello All:

OSU-OKC Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships is currently accepting
applications for a temporary experienced Verification Processor.  We are
hopeful to have someone start the first of October and continue to
possibly late November or December.  Should you know of anyone who meets
these requirements, please direct them to contact me.

Thanks!

Bessie M. Carter

Director of Financial Aid and Scholarships

Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City

900 N. Portland Avenue

Oklahoma City, OK  73107

Office:  (405) 945-3211

Fax:     (405) 945-3319

email:  cartebm at osuokc.edu <mailto:cartebm at osuokc.edu>

confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the
sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic
or hard copy format. Thank you..