[Oasfaa] SWASFAA recognizes McConahay

Berg, Julie julie.berg at okstate.edu
Tue Apr 6 17:10:46 CDT 2010

 I happened to be looking at the SWASFAA spring newsletter and I noticed that Pam McConahay had been recognized for a SWASFAA award (s).  One was for 25 years of service and the other award was for 20 years of service, all at the University of Oklahoma.

http://www.swasfaa.org/docs/toc_scan.html

So being the curious person I am " I get to wondering".  Does that mean Pam has a total of 45 years served at OU in Financial Aid?  Does it mean that she worked so hard that she received credit for 45 years  even though her tenure was only 20 or 25 years?  Interesting question. Don't you think?

Julie M Berg
Associate Director
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Oklahoma State University